Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Everyday you are one choice away from a new beginning

Good evening and welcome to Second Wind Equestrian! Formal introductions of the horses and myself are in order and will occur in succeeding posts in the following days. I am currently recovering from an ACL reconstruction, which is resulting is some serious free time. I imagine the posts will be numerous in the next few weeks because of this. However, the intended purpose of the blog is to keep motivating me to continue learning and excelling in all aspects of the sport from breeding to competing. The blog will also serve as a bulletin board for short term goal reminders to myself. The inception of Second Wind Equestrian now becomes reality with this initial entry! Rightous!  Until next time, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment